Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Musings


~ As the suspense & thrills of the 2008 Olympics quickly fade into a memory, we shift gears back to our own reality routines. Summer is also beginning to retreat; school has started for many.
Fall will be emerging... I love this season.

5ive Things To Do ….Sometime Soon:
51. Buy new sheet music, & play beautiful music
with my cello & piano.
52. Make a killing in the Stock Market. HA!
53. Organize my Mom & Dad’s old fotos, so my Girls
will always have the important Family history.
54. Make time, with my M.A.N., for a fishing trip
to our secret cove. puhleeeez!
55. Take my Family to the shores of the beautiful Santa Barbara beach, where Dr. B. & I set free our Parents ashes. We can toss more rose petals into the sea with love, & have a quiet moment of great memories.

Quotes to ponder...
“Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.”
Benjamin Franklin

A favorite of my brother, Dr B:
"
Nothing is ever what it seems,
but everything is exactly what it is."
~BBanzai

My quote to start the week:
"If you have built castles in the air,
your work need not be lost;
there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

Observation of a Genious
I have noticed recently, that my brother,
Dr B, & many of his brainiac buddies, have one common thread. They all keep an active & content child within. Their collective brilliant minds truly know how to find their Happy Place; no doubt. Whether it is a relaxing trip to the beach, a fun-packed day at Disneyland, or a risky exploration of a cave ~ they know the benefits of laughter & play, & do it often. Could this be a confirmation of their years of intense brain research?
I wonder.

Health tips
+ I check the mercola.com health site regularly. There is always an interesting article, a beautiful or funny video, or even a challenging mind game. This article will make you smile.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/08/23/hilarious-signs.aspx

b.q.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails