5ive more of the
Fifty Habits of Highly Successful People
source:: Lifehack May 12, 2008
26. They become exceptional by choice.
27. They work through the tough stuff that most would avoid.
28. They have identified what is important to them and they do their best to live a life which is reflective of those values.
29. They have balance. They know that money is a tool and ultimately, it’s just another resource.
30. They understand the importance of discipline and self-control.
~ from the Asian Food Grocer: "During the Depression, families survived on powdered milk, ketchup tomato soup, and (if they were lucky) stale bread. With our recession recipes, you don't have to resort to such extremes. Stock up on Asian noodles, rice, and other cheap but delicious ingredients. You could feed a large family on these tasty and wallet-friendly staples". They plan on featuring yummy budget friendly recipes every week. http://blog.asianfoodgrocer.com/
Ramen Noodle Tacos
+Beef Ramen (or chicken ramen if you prefer)
+3 taco shells per pack of ramen
+1 teaspoon butter per pack of ramen
~ Warm taco shells according to box directions. Cook ramen to preferred softness and drain. Stir in 1 teaspoon of butter per pack of ramen into the warm noodles. Use 1/2 the amount of ramen flavoring you usually like, and then add that same amount of taco seasoning. Heap ramen into warm tacos and enjoy with lettuce and tomatos added to the top.
(I'd hot sauce it up! )
Here is one of M.A.N's favorites, enjoy...