Friday, May 8, 2009

t.g.i.f.

~ We watch The Unit;
a weekly dose of
Delta Force suspense.
Hoo-Ah!
The theme song somehow
seems to reflect Mom’s Day,
every day…
"Give me your secrets,
Bring me a sign...
Give me a reason
To walk the fire.
See another dawn
Through a daughter's eyes...
You give me a reason
To walk the fire…"

~ Fear of Thinking- Phronemophobia.
Fear of Mother-in-law- Pentheraphobia

~ think::
"Treat people as if they were
what they ought to be,
and you help them to become

what they are capable of being."
...Goethe

"If you judge people,

you have no time to love them."
... Mother Teresa

"I will speak ill of no man,

and speak all the good
I know of everybody."
... Benjamin Franklin

~ and here is an early
Moms Day greeting
for all you mommas.


In Celebration of Mothers - Mothers Day Quotes
by DrJudyE

HAVE A HAPPY MOMS DAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails