Saturday, January 10, 2009

full moon

! watch for the biggest full moon of 2009 tonight !

+pet peeves+
~ a sick very drunk person standing right
next to us at the pharmacy. grrr
~ black ice + idiot drivers
~ dry itchy winter skin
~ insane unemployment numbers
~ the Gov. of Illinois
~ clutter on my desk that seems to
breed more clutter daily.
~ lifetime warrantees on furniture from
a company that's disappeared.
~ Chop Suey not the Far East Cafe
we fondly remember.

5 More of the
50 Habits of Highly Successful People
source:: Lifehack May 12, 2008
11. They align themselves with like-minded people.
12. They are ambitious.
13. They have clarity and certainty
about what they want.
14. They innovate instead of imitate.
15. They don’t procrastinate.
P
"When I open my eyes and
look at the wide world,
I become great;
when I close my eyes
and look within,
I become greater still."
~ Hazrat Inayat Khan

b.q.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails