Friday, August 8, 2008

Dis & Dat

Dad loved watching SUMO. Here's one match he missed.


A taste of why I choose happiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SANSEI MOMS, where are you?

I have noticed a little controversy over the use of the name HAPA lately. Maybe this issue has cycles, because I remember the same dispute around 25 years ago. Our kids have always been proud & happy HAPA Girls, & they'd like to remain that way. Hopefully, the academic & emotional drama won't take that away from us. That being said, I've also become aware that there isn't a large presence of 3rd Generation Japanese MOMS blogging ~ at least not together in any widely used Sansei Moms blog group. Hmmmmm. HEY - any of you Sansei Moms interested in getting a blog together? If so, please e-mail me: machi30@aol.com.
Arigato!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIFE of 5IVE

The Spirits pass on.
My Grandmother was born on May 5th (5-5).
I come from a Family of 5.
Our Mom had 5 brothers & sisters.
Dad had 5 brothers & sisters. Our 1st daughter was born 5 days after our Mom's birthday.
My Granddaughter was born 5 months
before Dad passed away.
Coincidentally, my Grandson was born 5 months
before Mom passed away.
Yes, many Spirits are passed on.
5IVE is now my lucky number.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUOTE:

"...I wish that I may never think the smiles of the great and powerful a sufficient inducement to turn aside from the straight path of honesty and the convictions of my own mind. "
--David Ricardo


b.q.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails